Learn more about Dr. Robert Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jackson, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jackson, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Jackson FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Robert Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Jackson practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Surgeons.