Dr. Robert Jackson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jackson?

Posted on August 17th, 2017

After many months of unproductive treatments by other physicians, I went to Dr. Robert J. Jackson for a second opinion. Dr. Jackson spent the time to accurately assess my condition and went through each of my treatment options in detail. From the four options he outlined, I selected the cervical replacement procedure with the Mobi-C, which is a very simple and effective cervical disk replacement device. Dr. Jackson and his surgical team were extremely professional, competent, and compassionate. I consider myself fortunate for working with him and his team. Best of all, my pain and discomfort is completely gone and I’m back to a normal active life.

Have not done the surgery

Posted on May 14th, 2017

He responded to all my queries. I have found him to be a caring doctor. I am trying to get my surgery in a hurry and if I end up getting a surgery with him, I will update.

Great Doctor! Knows his stuff!

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

Dr. Jackson is great, his scheduler on the other hand is the most unpleasant, unhappiest person you will meet. She is never there when I call the office and when you get her voicemail it asks for you not to leave a message. Sure, I will just keep trying back on the off chance you will actually be there. When I do actualy get to speak with her you can just tell she is annoyed and is scowling on the other end. I wish there was a way to deal with the Dr. himself and skip dealing with Ms. Unpleasant. But besides that, the Dr. is great and has given me my life back.

Spinal surgery

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Am very satisfied with the results so far.

Posted on March 21st, 2017

He performed a fusion on my back and I have now pain now. I am very grateful for his expertise, efficiency, knowledge and experience. I would recommend him to anyone. We are lucky to have him in our community!! !

best I have been to in CA

Posted on March 15th, 2017

He is professional and knowledgeable about your pains, he will not do surgery unless he feels you need it. I truly enjoyed meeting and receiving an excellent consultation. When it is my time I will be returning to him to handle it.

Posted on August 12th, 2015

I had disc replacement just 3 weeks ago today and I feel fantastic! The surgery went extremely well and Dr Jackson did a fantastic job. His office staff is very friendly and so helpful. Dr Jacksons surgical coordinator, Weda is absolutely amazing! Such a great person and did an excellent job helping me not worry about a thing! A huge Thank you to everyone

Patient Review

Posted on August 8th, 2015

Professional, Accurate with treatment, Saved my Life.

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Exceptional doctor, you will know it the minute you meet him

Posted on April 9th, 2015

I really enjoyed meeting him, he is to the point, friendly and wants to do the right thing by his patients.

Shunt revision surgery from Dr. Jackson at Saddleback Hospital

Posted on October 18th, 2014

Dr. Jackson is no doubt as good as it gets in neurosurgery. I had to go to Saddleback for shunt revision surgery since mine had stopped working.Best bedside manner I've ever encountered. Easygoing and friendly, Dr. Jackson laid out what was going to happen and why, reassuring us that it was probably the shunt drain tube that was plugged (which was the case) and not a problem with the shunt itself, but if it was the shunt he would open up my head again and replace the shunt the same morning. Answered all our questions in straightforward terms, provided clear post-surgery instructions. Hope I don't have to go back for more brain surgery but if I do it'll be to Dr. Jackson.

Healthy Outcome

Posted on May 7th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Jackson by my neurologist on a 'Stat' basis. I had severe spinal compression and other issues with my neck and spine. From the moment I met Dr. Jackson I felt I was seeing the right person. He took a great deal of time to describe the results of my MRI's, what was needed to be done, the downside of not doing anything, and all aspects of the surgery and recovery. His office was spot on, giving me additional details prior to surgery, appointments with the hospital for pre op testing, and other required appointments. The office and Dr. Jackson are also in touch with the pitfalls of hospitalization. Their pre surgery instructions to prevent infection were stellar and easy to follow. Now it is my experience that surgeons cut and move on to the next patient, but aside from the surgery, Dr. Jackson took the time to work with the hospital's Acute Rehab Facility, where I was then moved after ICU and the cervical floor. Dr. Jackson's follow-up and care that I had the best recovery possible, meant so very much to me as well as my family. I highly recommend Dr. Jackson.