Dr. Robert Jackson MD Patient Reviews

4.8

February 9th, 2016
Loud gum smacker
Dr. Jackson and staff were all friendly and professional. But what concerned me was when I was being taken back to the exam room there was an older blonde women loudly smacking her gum and yelling on her cellular phone. I was briefly afraid this was the Dr. I was going to see and immediately became concerned. This is very unprofessional and should be addressed if Dr. Jackson cares about his reviews and how his office comes across to patients.

August 12th, 2015
I had disc replacement just 3 weeks ago today and I feel fantastic! The surgery went extremely well and Dr Jackson did a fantastic job. His office staff is very friendly and so helpful. Dr Jacksons surgical coordinator, Weda is absolutely amazing! Such a great person and did an excellent job helping me not worry about a thing! A huge Thank you to everyone

August 8th, 2015
Patient Review
Professional, Accurate with treatment, Saved my Life.

June 25th, 2015
Exceptional doctor, you will know it the minute you meet him

April 9th, 2015
I really enjoyed meeting him, he is to the point, friendly and wants to do the right thing by his patients.

October 18th, 2014
Shunt revision surgery from Dr. Jackson at Saddleback Hospital
Dr. Jackson is no doubt as good as it gets in neurosurgery. I had to go to Saddleback for shunt revision surgery since mine had stopped working.Best bedside manner I've ever encountered. Easygoing and friendly, Dr. Jackson laid out what was going to happen and why, reassuring us that it was probably the shunt drain tube that was plugged (which was the case) and not a problem with the shunt itself, but if it was the shunt he would open up my head again and replace the shunt the same morning. Answered all our questions in straightforward terms, provided clear post-surgery instructions. Hope I don't have to go back for more brain surgery but if I do it'll be to Dr. Jackson.

May 7th, 2014
Healthy Outcome
I was referred to Dr. Jackson by my neurologist on a 'Stat' basis. I had severe spinal compression and other issues with my neck and spine. From the moment I met Dr. Jackson I felt I was seeing the right person. He took a great deal of time to describe the results of my MRI's, what was needed to be done, the downside of not doing anything, and all aspects of the surgery and recovery. His office was spot on, giving me additional details prior to surgery, appointments with the hospital for pre op testing, and other required appointments. The office and Dr. Jackson are also in touch with the pitfalls of hospitalization. Their pre surgery instructions to prevent infection were stellar and easy to follow. Now it is my experience that surgeons cut and move on to the next patient, but aside from the surgery, Dr. Jackson took the time to work with the hospital's Acute Rehab Facility, where I was then moved after ICU and the cervical floor. Dr. Jackson's follow-up and care that I had the best recovery possible, meant so very much to me as well as my family. I highly recommend Dr. Jackson.

January 29th, 2014
Excellence in comprehensive evaluation
Dr. Jackson and his staff are outstanding in all levels of patient care. From scheduling my appointment with the lovely scheduling coordinator to getting all my pre-consultation questions answered by the delightful front desk personnel to my comprehensive diagnostic overview with the neurosurgeon, I believe I have been in the best care possible. The office is timely, professional, compassionate and gracious with their effort to insure you get back to the highest quality of life.

January 14th, 2014
Dr. Jackson, took time to explain procedure and talked and answered questions after operation. The follow-up visit was nice also, didn't have to wait any length of time.

January 30th, 2013
I can not thank Dr. Jackson and his staff for such an incredible experience. Front office was very friendly and greeted me with a smile. His main gal did a fabulous job of getting everything ordered and scheduled for me while I was in her office. Dr. Jackson has charged my life and I can't thank him enough. I would def recommend him to anyone who is in need of a neurosurgeon.

November 16th, 2012
Everyone has the right to their opinion and I completely disagree with below comment. Dr. Jackson is an excellent doctor and his coordinator Wida was a pleasant kind hearted person. She scheduled all my appointments, gave me everything in writing and wad the most helpful office member I have dealt with. Dr. Jackson and his staff gets a thumbs up from me and I would refer anyone in need of a neurosurgeon his way.

November 6th, 2012
Wida, who schedules his appointments and surgery, is very rude. She reflects poorly on his professional judgement to have her representing him. Also, unlike every other surgeon we consulted, Dr. Jackson did not have a computer in his exam room to review the MRI with us. It is in the back corner of his office behind his desk. He recommended a laminotomy and either didn't see or didn't mention a cyst pushing on my spine that other surgeons said was the cause of my sciatica.