Dr. Robert Jackson MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Laguna Hills, CA

4.8

no change

May 13th, 2017
Have not done the surgery
He responded to all my queries. I have found him to be a caring doctor. I am trying to get my surgery in a hurry and if I end up getting a surgery with him, I will update.

April 2nd, 2017
Great Doctor! Knows his stuff!
Dr. Jackson is great, his scheduler on the other hand is the most unpleasant, unhappiest person you will meet. She is never there when I call the office and when you get her voicemail it asks for you not to leave a message. Sure, I will just keep trying back on the off chance you will actually be there. When I do actualy get to speak with her you can just tell she is annoyed and is scowling on the other end. I wish there was a way to deal with the Dr. himself and skip dealing with Ms. Unpleasant. But besides that, the Dr. is great and has given me my life back.

March 31st, 2017
Spinal surgery
Am very satisfied with the results so far.

March 20th, 2017
He performed a fusion on my back and I have now pain now. I am very grateful for his expertise, efficiency, knowledge and experience. I would recommend him to anyone. We are lucky to have him in our community!!!

March 15th, 2017
best I have been to in CA
He is professional and knowledgeable about your pains, he will not do surgery unless he feels you need it. I truly enjoyed meeting and receiving an excellent consultation. When it is my time I will be returning to him to handle it.

February 9th, 2016
Loud gum smacker
Dr. Jackson and staff were all friendly and professional. But what concerned me was when I was being taken back to the exam room there was an older blonde women loudly smacking her gum and yelling on her cellular phone. I was briefly afraid this was the Dr. I was going to see and immediately became concerned. This is very unprofessional and should be addressed if Dr. Jackson cares about his reviews and how his office comes across to patients.

August 12th, 2015
I had disc replacement just 3 weeks ago today and I feel fantastic! The surgery went extremely well and Dr Jackson did a fantastic job. His office staff is very friendly and so helpful. Dr Jacksons surgical coordinator, Weda is absolutely amazing! Such a great person and did an excellent job helping me not worry about a thing! A huge Thank you to everyone

August 8th, 2015
Patient Review
Professional, Accurate with treatment, Saved my Life.

June 25th, 2015
Exceptional doctor, you will know it the minute you meet him

April 9th, 2015
I really enjoyed meeting him, he is to the point, friendly and wants to do the right thing by his patients.

October 18th, 2014
Shunt revision surgery from Dr. Jackson at Saddleback Hospital
Dr. Jackson is no doubt as good as it gets in neurosurgery. I had to go to Saddleback for shunt revision surgery since mine had stopped working.Best bedside manner I've ever encountered. Easygoing and friendly, Dr. Jackson laid out what was going to happen and why, reassuring us that it was probably the shunt drain tube that was plugged (which was the case) and not a problem with the shunt itself, but if it was the shunt he would open up my head again and replace the shunt the same morning. Answered all our questions in straightforward terms, provided clear post-surgery instructions. Hope I don't have to go back for more brain surgery but if I do it'll be to Dr. Jackson.

May 7th, 2014
Healthy Outcome
I was referred to Dr. Jackson by my neurologist on a 'Stat' basis. I had severe spinal compression and other issues with my neck and spine. From the moment I met Dr. Jackson I felt I was seeing the right person. He took a great deal of time to describe the results of my MRI's, what was needed to be done, the downside of not doing anything, and all aspects of the surgery and recovery. His office was spot on, giving me additional details prior to surgery, appointments with the hospital for pre op testing, and other required appointments. The office and Dr. Jackson are also in touch with the pitfalls of hospitalization. Their pre surgery instructions to prevent infection were stellar and easy to follow. Now it is my experience that surgeons cut and move on to the next patient, but aside from the surgery, Dr. Jackson took the time to work with the hospital's Acute Rehab Facility, where I was then moved after ICU and the cervical floor. Dr. Jackson's follow-up and care that I had the best recovery possible, meant so very much to me as well as my family. I highly recommend Dr. Jackson.