A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Karl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Karl, Family Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Karl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Karl graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karl has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Julius Karl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Karl practice?
- Dr. Robert Karl has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Karl practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Family Physicians.