A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Karl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Karl, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karl
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Karl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Karl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Karl graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Karl has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Karl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Karl practice?
- Dr. Robert Karl has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Karl practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Primary Care Doctors.