Dr. Robert Karl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Karl?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Robert Karl?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2014

Worst doctor's office in Neada

All they care about is money. Don't refill prescriptions unless you come in every 3 months.

July 15th, 2014

Amazingly Poor Treatment.

Terrible !!! Long waits and staff could care less. Office cannot even forward a prescription, says it takes a week !!! 5 requests for a call back from the Dr. and nothing. Have gone elsewher and very happy I did.

February 4th, 2014

Called several times over several days to get a prescription transferred to a new pharmacy. Rude staff treatment and they never did transfer it. Asked for a return call by Dr Karl five times and no return call. I am finding a different practice that treats their patients better. Dr. Karl seems ok....but his office staff needs some "customer service" lessons.

February 3rd, 2011

Dr Karl is great

As my primary physician Dr Karl is great in viewing and assessing my overall state of health. He has referred me to several physicians, all have been very good to excellent. I would recommend him to friends and family.

January 4th, 2010

Not only a great doctor...the staff is outstanding as well.

On my first visit, Dr. Karl was concise, knowledgeable and took quite a bit of time to review records from my previous physician. I was very impressed...to put it mildly. He not only made me feel that my health was very important to him, as well as myself...he even made me aware a drug that I was told was the lowest dose and in fact, it wasn't. My previous physician did not even mention this. I am very pleased and admire a physician who will have medical students also in his office. This, to me, represents a physician who is concerned about future doctors and also it keeps himself up-to-date on the latest in medicine. The student was very professional and added to this experience.At first I was concerned about having to find a new doctor. After my visit, I know this was definitely the best thing that could have happened to me. I am very pleased.

September 3rd, 2009

He is the BEST doctor I have had since moving to las vegas ten years ago

I really love Dr. Karl, he is considerate and caring. He actually sees his patients as people not payments. He always has a friendly demeanor, remembers my past history, has up to date knowledge and technology. He's a younger doctor, just a couple years older than me and thus, hasn't been jaded. I'm so thankful that I found him, well actually I met his wife at church but nonetheless...

November 5th, 2008

Great Experience!!

Pleasant Staff. Nice office. Doctor listened well, was professional but personable. Provided answers to my questions and explained things well. A little bit of a wait, but well worth it.

April 20th, 2017