Family Medicine

100 N Green Valley Pkwy
Ste 239
Henderson, NV 89074
702-933-1485
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Kudzu.
 |  Worst doctor's office in Neada  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2014

All they care about is money. Don't refill prescriptions unless you come in every 3 months.

|  Amazingly Poor Treatment.  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2014

Terrible !!! Long waits and staff could care less. Office cannot even forward a prescription, says it takes a week !!! 5 requests for a call back from the Dr. and nothing. Have gone elsewher and very happy I did.

Feb 4th, 2014

Called several times over several days to get a prescription transferred to a new pharmacy. Rude staff treatment and they never did transfer it. Asked for a return call by Dr Karl five times and no return call. I am finding a different practice that treats their patients better. Dr. Karl seems ok....but his office staff needs some "customer service" lessons.

|  Dr Karl is great  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

As my primary physician Dr Karl is great in viewing and assessing my overall state of health. He has referred me to several physicians, all have been very good to excellent. I would recommend him to friends and family.

|  Good but not great!  |  show details
by ldshenderson at Citysearch on Jan 4th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I`ve never had any major health issues, mostly standard health check-ups. A year ago Dr. Karl recommended anti-cholesterol medication for my high cholesterol but I was more interested in making diet changes. He gave me a few suggestions but nothing substantial. The front desk is horrible... they billed the wrong insurance company and left me to clean up their mistake without even an apology. The typically waiting time is horrible, around 40-120 minutes. They never return calls. When I finally get in, Dr. Karl is cheerful and pleasant but honestly the only thing that keeps me going back is their proximity.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Another doctor mistake, do we as patient expect too much  |  show details
by Van77 on Mar 23rd, 2010 on citysearch.com

I went to his office because another specialist recommend it. I was fatigue, always feel like somebody beat me up before I went to bed. I did a little research and thought it was testosterone so I ask him to check. He tested me right away. He said he will call me when the result came back but didn`t. I had to call more than a week after result came back. The result said that I was testosterone deficiency and start treatment. Treatment help at first, but I was back to where I was in no time. I ask for more testosterone and he gave it to me right away. Big Mistake! The problem is that testosterone test can only be done when you just wake up, a doctor should know that. I DIDN`t have testosterone deficiency, I was depressed with all the financial problem because of the economy and worry about my wife. My wife`s endorinologist could tell that I have depression even before testing me. I wasted more than half a year for the wrong treatment while tons of problem pile up because of it. I had to wasted another year to fix problem this caused after I received the right treatment. WOW! I know doctors are not god, but man they can really screwed up your life good with simple mistake.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Not only a great doctor...the staff is outstanding as well.  |  show details
by Sharon Brennan on Jan 4th, 2010

On my first visit, Dr. Karl was concise, knowledgeable and took quite a bit of time to review records from my previous physician. I was very impressed...to put it mildly. He not only made me feel that my health was very important to him, as well as myself...he even made me aware a drug that I was told was the lowest dose and in fact, it wasn't. My previous physician did not even mention this. I am very pleased and admire a physician who will have medical students also in his office. This, to me, represents a physician who is concerned about future doctors and also it keeps himself up-to-date on the latest in medicine. The student was very professional and added to this experience.At first I was concerned about having to find a new doctor. After my visit, I know this was definitely the best thing that could have happened to me. I am very pleased.

|  He is the BEST doctor I have had since moving to las vegas ten years ago  |  show details
by Mariann on Sep 2nd, 2009

I really love Dr. Karl, he is considerate and caring. He actually sees his patients as people not payments. He always has a friendly demeanor, remembers my past history, has up to date knowledge and technology. He's a younger doctor, just a couple years older than me and thus, hasn't been jaded. I'm so thankful that I found him, well actually I met his wife at church but nonetheless...

by donnakline on Mar 2nd, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr Karl is one of the best doctors in Las Vegas. I have had so many bad experiences with doctors since I moved to Las Vegas, but Dr. Karl is so pleasant and very thorough, which is important today. He takes his time with you and addresses all your need

|  Great Experience!!  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2008

Pleasant Staff. Nice office. Doctor listened well, was professional but personable. Provided answers to my questions and explained things well. A little bit of a wait, but well worth it.

by Israluis on Sep 11th, 2008 on citysearch.com

The staff and doctors at family doctors are great! They make you feel like one of thier own, and the girls in the front despite of the wait time keep you well entertained, they are awesome. I highly recommend this office for your care as well as your fami

|  Doctor Doctor, Give me the News  |  show details
by Cheech on Nov 12th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Robert Karl and the staff at Nevada Family Care really take care of their patients - highly recommended. This reviewer appreciates all they have done to help me.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com