Learn more about Dr. Robert Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kennedy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Kennedy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Kennedy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Robert Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kennedy practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Radiologists.