A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kennedy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Central Venous Catheterization
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatic Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Portal Hypertension
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Hospital
- Wuesthoff Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Kennedy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Robert Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kennedy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Radiologists.