A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kennedy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Central Venous Catheterization
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatic Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Portal Hypertension
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Hospital
- Wuesthoff Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Kennedy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Robert Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kennedy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Radiologists.