Learn more about Dr. Robert Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 14 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kim practice?
Dr. Robert Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Norwood, MA.
See Honolulu Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Honolulu Oncologists, and Honolulu Surgeons.