Dr. Robert Jungsik Kim MD is male, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kim is Excellent. Dr. Kim has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Biological Therapy Immunotherapy, Gastrointestinal Cancer, and Gyn Cancer Biologic Therapy Immunobiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts New England Medical Center
- Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 14 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kim practice?
Dr. Robert Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Surgery near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI and Methuen, MA.
See Brighton Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Brighton Oncologists, and Brighton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Kim, Dr. Bobby Kim, Dr. Rob Kim, Dr. Robbie Kim