A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Menorrhagia Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about menorrhagia, or abnormally heavy bleeding during ones menstrual cycle.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Kim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Robert Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Obstetricians & Gynecologists.