A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lamberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lamberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamberts
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lamberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamberts graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lamberts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Lamberts MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Lamberts practice?
- Dr. Robert Lamberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lamberts practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Evans, GA.
See Evans Internists and Evans Pediatricians.