A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lapenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lapenna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lapenna, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapenna graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lapenna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Hospital
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lapenna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Lapenna practice?
Dr. Robert Lapenna practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, General Practice, and Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Delton, MI and Coldwater, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Cardiologists, Kalamazoo General Practitioners, and Kalamazoo Surgeons.