A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert LaPenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert LaPenna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaPenna
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LaPenna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert LaPenna, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. LaPenna graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. LaPenna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Sturgis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John LaPenna FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. LaPenna practice?
- Dr. Robert LaPenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert LaPenna practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Cardiologists.