Learn more about Dr. Robert LaPenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert LaPenna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaPenna
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LaPenna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert LaPenna, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. LaPenna graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. LaPenna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Sturgis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John LaPenna FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. LaPenna practice?
- Dr. Robert LaPenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert LaPenna practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Cardiologists.