A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lauvetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lauvetz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauvetz
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Lauvetz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lauvetz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauvetz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Lauvetz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stillwater Medical Center
- Stillwater Med Ctr, Stillwater, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Lauvetz MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Lauvetz practice?
- Dr. Robert Lauvetz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lauvetz practices Urology near Stillwater, OK.
See Stillwater Urologists.