Dr. Robert Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 18th, 2016
He did a total knee replacement and was back to work 3 weeks after surgery, great doctor and great job

June 30th, 2016
Wonderful Experience
Dr Lee and his staff were so incredible to work with. He and his nurse spent a lot of time with me answering my questions and giving me my treatment options. I ended up deciding to proceed with surgery and recovery and follow up were as expected. I will definitely recommend him to all of my friends and family.

December 21st, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Excellent Doctor! Very friendly, listens and offers options instead of going straight to the most expensive treatment! His staff are wonderful. No waiting, very thorough and wonderful bedside manners!

May 18th, 2015
never again
A close relative of mine underwent what suppose to be a minor surgery and 9 months later hes in more pain now than before. If you value your health keep looking. Another doctor agreed that this never should have happened.

January 28th, 2015
Great experience
Dr. Lee was great! He discussed conservative options along with surgery. He had a great sense of humor and his office called a week later to see how I was doing! Great experience and I will refer him to all my friends.

January 16th, 2015
Very personable and easy to talk to. Excellent care.

September 10th, 2013
not happy
Wow,I'll never forget the look on his face when he walked in the door. I gave him a a smile big enough to melt a block of ice an NOTHIN, nothing but a big old strait faced frown on his face. Then Id get about half way through a sentence when he'd repetedly interrupt me & never felt like my questions were answered, any of them. He said he'd get back to me on a treatment plan, hmm, still waiting. Doesn't matter tho, all he wanted to do is pump me full of unwanted steroid shots and found out (after the fact)hat he really messed up a friends surgery. So who knows what would have happend had I proceeded treatment

August 18th, 2013
Hip Replacement
Sometimes blood clots come with a hip replacement. It did for me. I am so thankful to Dr. Lee for his daily visits, fantastic care and watching over me while my body recovered and became healthy again. I am as strong as I ever was and I am truly enjoying diving, fishing, swimming, gold mining and working in my shop. I've completed several big home improvements and this winter I will work on my boat. Life is so good once again. Thank you Dr. Lee for outstanding care and help. I have recommended you to all my friends.