Dr. Robert Levy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Levy?

July 2nd, 2013

Dr. Levy provided excellent service to my mother.

My mother is elderly and has some dementia. Dr. Levy and his staff have always been courteous and kind to her, explaining what they were doing and why to the extent that she was able to comprehend. They also have been very helpful to her family. He was also very receptive to a second opinion which we were very appreciative of. I would recommend Dr. Levy and his group to anyone who was seeking care for cancer.

April 9th, 2013

Love this place, I know who wants to be here but if you have to, this is a good place.

I was very lucky to have landed in Middlesex Hospital in Connecticut. Dr. Levy and his staff are wonderful. I have never had any problems or delays with appointments. Everyone in the Oncology Department especially in Dr. Levy’s office is phenomenal. They listen to your concerns with empathy and understanding. They are efficient and relay messages when I called the office. Dr. Levy spent an enourmous amount of time on our first visit. I was scared because I didn’t know what I was in for. Dr. Levy saw in my face my trepidations and he did everything to allay my fears in face of something that everyone I know dreads, breast cancer. Dr. Levy explained exactly what we were dealing with plus he drew as he spoke to present a clear picture of what he was saying. He laid out the options that were all efficacious for the breast cancer I have. He listened to all my concerns and answered all my husband’s and my questions about each protocol. He sent us home with the message that we study what we spoke about and come back in one week and he would again explain things if we had additional questions about the protocols. At this second meeting Dr. Levy showed us data on the efficacy of the protocol we leaned toward and it all became clear to us which way to go. t was a wonderful experience under the circumstances. He made the process as easy as he could make it. And he had a difficult patient because I had done research and had tons of questions of course related to my particular case but he stuck with me and my husband every step of the way. I don’t know what people want when they say bedside manner, but what this doctor had that I particularly appreciated was the desire to impart his knowledge and data. This for for me was of the utmost importance. John and I felt that the doctor and his staff went above the call of duty to make us feel comfortable to this new adventure. They understood. The staff in the infusion room are so professional, busy, caring and capable and yet kept their friendliness. Oh, I forgot efficient, before you leave they hand you the Labwork and your next appointment. I hope I’m not describing a panacea, as i am realistic enough to expect that the drugs over the twelve weeks will become cumulative and it will force me to rest more than I want to. I have to thank Dr. Levy for putting together a cocktail for me that makes me feel confident, good and not ill, fatigued but not ill. So Dr. Levy thank you. As far as an oncology doctor I couldn’t have asked for a better one.

August 24th, 2011

His Way or No Way

How quick this man can change his stripes. He does not care, trust me. He does not deserve to have MD after his name.

June 24th, 2011

Rob Levy and staff are the best

I don't know what commenter Sara has been "smoking", I have dealt with many doctors and Dr. Levy for 5 years now, Dr. Levy is the best I have seen. My wife feels the same, his office staff feels the same, my wife feels teh same, at a Middlesex hospital "cancer day" a few years ago, one of the doctors there said the same thing. Rob Levy is one of the very best doctors you will likely ever meet.

October 18th, 2010

excellent bedside manner, very compassionate

February 2nd, 2010

Dr. Levy is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I felt I was in the best of hands!

January 16th, 2010

Dealing With Family Members

This doctor should also realize that when dealing with a patient, the family also has many questions to be answered.To ignore the family shows no compassion on his part.If a doctor finds himself too busy to answer these important questions, perhaps he should step back and think one day he may be in their shoes.I'm so tired of hearing "he's so busy",,cut down on the number of patients then, give the ones you have your full attention.Medicine today has become all about money and just how much can be made in an 8 hour day.Cancer is a horrible, scary disease, I don't care how great some of these doctors think they are, if you don't take the time with these patients and families, your nothing.

September 11th, 2017