A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Levy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Middlesex Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Levy practice?
Dr. Robert Levy practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Centerbrook, CT and Dearborn, MI.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.