A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Methodist Hospital, Tju
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jules Levy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Levy practice?
- Dr. Robert Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Levy practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.