Learn more about Dr. Robert Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lewis, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lewis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Lewis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Robert Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lewis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milford, CT.
See Milford Cardiologists.