A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lewis, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lewis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Robert Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lewis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milford, CT.
See Milford Cardiologists.