A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lloyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lloyd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Lloyd MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Robert Lloyd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lloyd practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Chevy Chase Internists and Chevy Chase Rheumatologists.