Learn more about Dr. Robert Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lloyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lloyd
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lloyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lloyd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Lloyd MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Robert Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lloyd practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Internists and Chevy Chase Rheumatologists.