A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mandel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Mandel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Eye Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jacob Mandel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Robert Mandel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mandel practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.