A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mandel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Mandel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Eye Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jacob Mandel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Robert Mandel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mandel practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.