A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Martin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Ventura County Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Martin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Martin practice?
- Dr. Robert Martin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Martin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA and Santa Paula, CA.
See Oxnard Anesthesiologists and Oxnard Pain Management Doctors.