Learn more about Dr. Robert Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Martin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Martin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Ventura County Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Martin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Martin practice?
- Dr. Robert Martin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Martin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA and Santa Paula, CA.
See Oxnard Anesthesiologists and Oxnard Pain Management Doctors.