A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Martin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Ventura County Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Martin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Martin practice?
- Dr. Robert Martin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Martin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA and Santa Paula, CA.
See Oxnard Anesthesiologists and Oxnard Pain Management Doctors.