- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mathews is Excellent. Dr. Mathews has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mathews, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mathews has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Mathews practice?
Dr. Robert Mathews practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Mathews, Dr. Bobby Mathews, Dr. Rob Mathews, Dr. Robbie Mathews