Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist
1600 Republic Pkwy
Ste 160
Mesquite, TX 75150
972-613-6336
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
 |  Loan Officer  |  show details
by Lorena Luna on Jan 30th, 2013

Dr. Mathews delivered 2 of 3 of my children and I've had to change Doctors a couple of times due to insurance reasons but have returned 3 yrs ago THANK GOD!! I love everything about him, location, office and staff & of course especially his nurse Sherry!! Totally Recommend!!!

|  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Mathews. He's the best. He has the BEST sense of humor ever!! Always good to see him. I 've been going to him for a little over 2 years, went to him for my first baby and i am currently seeing him for my second right now, im in my 2nd trimester. Did i mention he delivered myself and my twin sister 24 yrs ago?? He did a great job getting me and my sister out health and safe, and he's defintely doing a great job with my kids. Hope he can be a family tradition to go to him for any issues and pregnancy. Love Dr. Mathews!!

|  Wonderful Dr.!  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Mathews for the past,wow, 8 years now and he has been amazing every visit! He is professional and polite. He is super fast with the "uncomfortable" parts of normal exams but will stay in the room and chat if you like before and after. He is a jokester and his nurse Sherry is the best nurse you will ever encounter, she's more like your best girl friend every time you go in. They also remember who you are...not just a name on a chart and number on the door, they ask about your family, your school, job because you matter as a patient. He's taken care of me throughout several high risk cervical scares and performed LEEP twice and continues to do frequent routine Pap's to watch it, so I trust him a lot, you should too.

|  show details
Jul 5th, 2009

Long time patient. Just found this website so decided to give my input. I've moved far away but still go to him because he has always been so good - in easy times (birth of two babies) and hard times (when something was really wrong with me).I wish all of my family could go to him ie I wish he were an internist!

|  Wonderful OBGYN!!!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 21st, 2006 on insiderpages.com

I highly recommend Dr Mathews! He is such a wonderful doctor. His bedside manner is great and he has such a wonderful sense of humor. I went...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Women`s Health Alliance  |  show details
by michelle b. at Judy`sBook on Aug 29th, 2005 on judysbook.com

I highly recommend Women`s Health Alliance to any woman. There are many doctors to choose from here, and they are all great. The office is decorated very nicely and all the staff from the office staff to the nurses and doctors are all ve...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com