A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mayer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Genetic Translocation
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Mayer MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Robert Mayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mayer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.