A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McQueen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McQueen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McQueen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. McQueen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jerome McQueen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. McQueen practice?
- Dr. Robert McQueen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert McQueen practices Family Medicine near Newberg, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Sandy, OR.
See Newberg Primary Care Doctors.