Dr. Robert Miller MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2013
The staff were fantastic!
The technicians were awesome - very caring and kind and considerate.

July 24th, 2013
I had excellent care. Very nice, supportive, helpful staff. My nurses were helpful offering advice, going over side effects, etc. I love Dr. Miller and his staff. They were always so pleasant and always asked how I was doing.

June 10th, 2013
Excellent care by all
Overall experience was excellent. The admin, medical, and supportive staff are great. Dr. Miller is par excellent with patient care and knowledge. They have been a blessing.

March 12th, 2013
Best care
Meticulous, organized and caring. Best possible care during the worst possible time.

January 30th, 2013
WellSpring is the ONLY place to go
It's been over three years since I was treated at WellSpring. I am doing very well and still think of the great treatment and people there, that's why I still stop in for coffee and conversation. Whenever I hear about someone needing treatment, I recommend WellSpring as the ONLY place to go. Keep up the good work.

October 19th, 2012
Like visiting friends!
It was like visiting friends instead of going in for treatments! Made me feel special and the place was spotless too!!! Thank you

October 5th, 2012
I would be remiss for not complimenting Dr. Miller. I was very satisfied with the entire operation.

August 29th, 2012
S.W.
It can't be done any better. "Patient First," you really mean it. You and your staff are "Fantastic."

November 29th, 2011
Sending you a long, over-due thank you to you and your team. You have a wonderful, caring team who have the ability to turn a frightening situation into a positive one! My warmest regards and Thank You to all!

October 7th, 2011
WellSpring Oncology is a great place! The whole staff is very professional and friendly!

September 15th, 2011
I am very happy that I went to WellSpring Oncology for my radiation treatment. Everyone from the front desk to the radiation specialists to the nurses were so wonderful. I really appreciate how caring everyone was. I was very impressed with the entire facility. Thank you!

July 26th, 2011
As a patient at WellSpring Oncology, I received both professional and compassionate care. The front office's constant willingness to assist, and ever listening ears, were positive factors in providing an atmosphere where patients can have a meaningful experience. The nursing department showed a synergistic, dedicated approach with never a hesitation to assist every patient. They did their best to make a difference in our lives. The radiation department caregivers have a personal and compassionate concern when explaining what will happen and what to do during treatment. Their unselfish, faithful and dedicated effort resulted in a meaningful and positive experience for me. Thank you.