Radiation Oncologist
Well Spring Cancer Center LLC
6600 66th St N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
727-343-0600
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The staff were fantastic!  |  show details
by Betty T. on Aug 14th, 2013

The technicians were awesome - very caring and kind and considerate.

by Jan B. on Jul 24th, 2013

I had excellent care. Very nice, supportive, helpful staff. My nurses were helpful offering advice, going over side effects, etc. I love Dr. Miller and his staff. They were always so pleasant and always asked how I was doing.

by Karen D. on Jul 16th, 2013

Everyone is wonderful and makes a difficult time easier. Dr. Miller and all the reception nurses are all wonderful. It is a peaceful atmosphere. I appreciate all they are doing to help me.

|  Excellent care by all  |  show details
by -MB on Jun 10th, 2013

Overall experience was excellent. The admin, medical, and supportive staff are great. Dr. Miller is par excellent with patient care and knowledge. They have been a blessing.

|  Best care  |  show details
by Reinold I. on Mar 11th, 2013

Meticulous, organized and caring. Best possible care during the worst possible time.

|  WellSpring is the ONLY place to go  |  show details
by Tom K. on Jan 30th, 2013

It's been over three years since I was treated at WellSpring. I am doing very well and still think of the great treatment and people there, that's why I still stop in for coffee and conversation. Whenever I hear about someone needing treatment, I recommend WellSpring as the ONLY place to go. Keep up the good work.

|  Everyone was professional, upbeat and friendly  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

Everyone was professional upbeat and very friendly every time I visited WellSpring Oncology. Thank you all for making this difficult experience a positive one.-Denise Duperry

|  Like visiting friends!  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

It was like visiting friends instead of going in for treatments! Made me feel special and the place was spotless too!!! Thank you

Oct 5th, 2012

I would be remiss for not complimenting Dr. Miller. I was very satisfied with the entire operation.

|  S.W.  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

It can't be done any better. "Patient First," you really mean it. You and your staff are "Fantastic."

Mar 30th, 2012

As I sat in the chair they always knew I was there. They spoke the nicest words and made me feel like they always made my treatments both easy and comfortable. I would highly recommend them to anyone. -S.C.

Nov 29th, 2011

Sending you a long, over-due thank you to you and your team. You have a wonderful, caring team who have the ability to turn a frightening situation into a positive one! My warmest regards and Thank You to all!

Oct 7th, 2011

WellSpring Oncology is a great place! The whole staff is very professional and friendly!

Sep 15th, 2011

I am very happy that I went to WellSpring Oncology for my radiation treatment. Everyone from the front desk to the radiation specialists to the nurses were so wonderful. I really appreciate how caring everyone was. I was very impressed with the entire facility. Thank you!

Jul 26th, 2011

As a patient at WellSpring Oncology, I received both professional and compassionate care. The front office's constant willingness to assist, and ever listening ears, were positive factors in providing an atmosphere where patients can have a meaningful experience. The nursing department showed a synergistic, dedicated approach with never a hesitation to assist every patient. They did their best to make a difference in our lives. The radiation department caregivers have a personal and compassionate concern when explaining what will happen and what to do during treatment. Their unselfish, faithful and dedicated effort resulted in a meaningful and positive experience for me. Thank you.

|  Very serene  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2010

A lovely, quiet, serene sanctuary where the environment is all about patient care and healing. I feel safe and restored when I visit. As a former member of a Patient Advisory Council for a medical center, I am sensitive to health facilities and WellSpring truly is a spring of wellness.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Michael J. Roarty on Feb 22nd, 2010

I believe I received the most compassionate and professional care and treatment that would be anywhere imaginably available. So, suffice to say, everywhere... from the reception desk, to every technologist, to everyone in nursing... my everyday experiences were friendly greetings, smiles, always on time, and always upbeat in personal exchanges. I cannot believe that any of this was coincidental- where I just happened to be there on days where everyone was having a good day. Surely, you and your associates and other principals have installed a philosophical attitude of positivism, and it not only "works," but also is palpable. No one should have to hear the words, "You have cancer." Anyone who does would ultimately be blessed to have the Wellspring experience. From my family, friends, and myself, deepest thanks and congratulations. You all are the BEST!

by Tracy Ricci on Jan 18th, 2010

We will miss WellSpring. It was the one place my mom didnt mind going to for treatment; she actually looked forward to going there during her treatment. The atmosphere is so nice and relaxing. The staff really makes the difference. Their genuine care is deeply felt.

|  So happy!  |  show details
by Fran on Nov 8th, 2009

I'm not sure why it has this address but I saw Dr. Miller at WellSpring Oncology in Pinellas Park. I heard that he had the latest technology and he had treated a friend of mine. I am so glad I went there, there is no comparison to Dr. Miller and some other doctors I met with.