A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Miller practice?
Dr. Robert Miller practices Family Medicine near Shelburne Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Shelburne Falls Family Physicians.