A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Robert Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Miller practices Family Medicine near Shelburne Falls, MA.
See Shelburne Falls Family Physicians.