- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Miller is Excellent. Dr. Miller has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Franklin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Health New England - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Miller practice?
Dr. Robert Miller practices Family Medicine near Shelburne Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Sidney, OH.
See Shelburne Falls Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Miller, Dr. Bobby Miller, Dr. Rob Miller, Dr. Robbie Miller