A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morales is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morales, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Morales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- E.Jefferson Gen Hosp,Radiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Morales MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Morales practice?
- Dr. Robert Morales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Morales practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Radiologists.