Dr. Robert Moran Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2016

Dr, Moran is extremely kind and provides holistic care. He makes me feel like I am the only patient he has as he never appears rushed. He also always asks if I have any questions,, before I leave. Couldn't be more satisfied and would always recommend him.

March 28th, 2014

Truly the very best!

Being a military wife, I have moved my family far more than any of us cared to. This has meant changing primary care providers many times. My little family has run the proverbial gauntlet of physicians. Coming from a family with an extensive medical background, I tend to be a bit on the critical side of those who treat my family. To be honest, I expect perfection. More specifically, I absolutely expect our doctor to have a COMPLETE understanding of general medicine, but common sense enough to know when the book is wrong. A big part of this includes LISTENING to the patient (or the mother). Mean while, making sure I completely understand what's going on. In addition to general medicine, I expect a doctor to have at least limited working knowledge of the "specialty" areas. I absolutely NEVER want to be talked down to by a physician for doing what I truly believe is best for my child. I can't count the number of pediatricians we have had that try to make me feel stupid for not giving my kids a flu shot. You don't have to agree, but don't talk to me like I'm stupid. I expect my doctor to be accessible. Both literally and figuratively. If my kids are seriously sick, I want to be seen by OUR DOCTOR. Not someone else. I also want our doctor to KNOW us. He might have to look at the chart for a name, but I don't want to feel like my kids and I are new patients at EVERYTHING appointment for 2 years. Lastly, I want what we all want. Bedside manor. Patient, gentle and kind. I don't mind skipping the chit chat, but don't make us feel like another rushed appointment in your crazy schedule. All of this being said, I know I am asking a lot. But when it comes to my family's health, I don't think these things are unreasonable. Dr. Moran truly ticks every single box on this list. He has a more COMPLETE medical knowledge than anyone I have ever met. He cared for my family in such a way that even someone as picky I, had not even one complaint. We have since moved on to my husband's next duty station, which happens to be our home town. Our pediatrician is a close personal friend of the family. Even having a doctor I love and respect does not compare to the absolute confidence I had in the treatment my family received from Dr. Moran. He is truly the very best.

July 9th, 2016