A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Moran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Moran MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Moran practice?
- Dr. Robert Moran has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Moran practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.