Dr. Robert Morin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Morin?

February 17th, 2015

One of the best!

Truly amazing, did a great job, more then happy. He always made me feel comfortable and on my level. Appointments were a breeze, fast and easy. I told him exactly what I wanted with no problems, very confident in what he does. He is a wonderful person, kind, easy going, laid back. Truly a great experience!

May 9th, 2014

Great doctor

Had a basal cell carcinoma removed from the bridge of my nose in my dermatologist's office and and arranged for Dr. Morin to close up the wound the following day. Pre-0p visit left me confident and completely at ease due to Dr. Morin's professional manner and ability to communicate. Close-up procedure done at Hackensack Medical Center. Staff was incredibly pleasant and efficient. Procedure was done with a level of professionalism that you might expect for major surgery. It was such a positive experience from beginning to end and I'm very happy with the results.

August 25th, 2013

Rhinoplasty

I jsut had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Robert morin and I am very happy with my results. I have been wanting to fix my nose since I was a teen and I finally had the courage to go through with it and he is just amazing I am 9 days post op and I am still bruised and a little swollen but I have no complaints this far some advice just go in for a free consul and I am pretty sure you will have your mind made up hes an amazing surgeon good luck

July 2nd, 2012

Nose Job

Going to my first consultation with Doctor Morin I was nervous to find out what I would actually be going through while going through surgery for my nose job. After the consultation was over I felt extremely confident and excited to see what the outcome would look like. He informed me on everything that would be happening to me and answered any questions I had and more. He was helpful and considerate for all my needs. This was my first surgery that I've been through throughout my life. Dr Morin took me through the progress and made me feel comfortable and not as nervous as I was. The outcome was even better than I expected. I looked at the before and after pictures on his website and I knew he could do an amazing job, but I was truly shocked from good the result turned out. I've never been happier with my appearance and he has really changed my life.

September 25th, 2011

Amazing! Simply great doctor!

May 9th, 2011

The only Dr I'll see from now on!

I never felt more comfortable! So happy! He is extremely caring and you will get a sense of that right away. Loved the way he also really took the time to understand exactly what I was looking for and follow-up was simple. He is polite and honest, conservative in his work and always professional. Having had a minor procedure by one other surgeon prior to stepping foot into his office, I only then realized what the experience should truly be like. I loved him! & I really won't see anyone else. Love my results. If my girlfriends are looking, I recommend him, so I am doing the same for you! You will be so happy!

March 10th, 2011

LOVE

Love. Love. Love!! Love him. Love his office. Love my lips. His technique is so on point and he truly knows what he is doing. He listened to what I wanted, answered all of my questions, discussed the options and really made sure I was comfortable and numb before starting. I had my lips injected with juvederm as well as restylane twice before by plastic surgeons and looked once like a duck and the second time as if i had 6 bee stings! So bumpy. Not to mention I felt everything with the past doctors. I was so surprised and relieved to feel nothing by Dr. Morin! And he did not rush through my consult or procedure at all. I was swollen that night, but then i had a beautiful mouth! And so SMOOTH! The other times i was swollen for 7-8 full days and looked like crap. My lips are definitely way plumper but subtle and natural so I can still hide it from whoever I want to. All i get is : "you look good is something different about you?" SO HAPPY. My friend got her nose done a couple weeks after my lips and she looks drop dead gorgeous. I'm starting to think he is a miracle worker.

November 25th, 2010

Professional and caring

I think Dr. Morin is a wonderful doctor - not only is he very knowledgeable and professional, he is very considerate of patients and is sensitive to their concerns. Before my procedure with Dr. Morin, I had so many questions and he answered every one of them in a way that made me feel reassured about the surgery. I am very happy with the results of Dr. Morin's work and have already recommended to my friends.

November 23rd, 2010

dr. morin is knowledgable and professionala gentle touchi was very pleased with my resultsexcellent

November 22nd, 2010

Highly recommended

Dr. Morin not only has a wonderful bedside manner, but is also a very talented surgeon. I was very pleased with the whole process, and especially the results!

November 22nd, 2010

A job well done

My experience in Dr. Morin's office was extremely possitive. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Morin had a great bedside manner. He immeditely put me at ease. He carefully explained his recommendations to address my concerns. The outcome was as good as he explained it would be. I have recommended Dr. Morin to my friends and they are as pleased with their results as I am.

May 25th, 2017