Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Morris
Dr. Robert Morris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn Hills, MI, with another office in Fraser, MI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Morris is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and William Beaumont Grosse Pointe. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Morris has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Robert Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn Hills, MI.
Dr. John Young
Critical Care Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Auburn Hills, MI 1.53 mi12
Dr. Glenn Moore
Occupational Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Pontiac, MI 1.92 mi37
Dr. Barbara Yakes
Pontiac, MI 3.05 mi