A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morris, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morris has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Morris MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Morris practice?
- Dr. Robert Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Morris practices Occupational Medicine near Fraser, MI.
See Fraser Preventive Medicine Specialists.