A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mowry
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mowry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mowry, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowry graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Mowry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Flower Hospital
- Hillsdale Comm Health Center, Hillsdale, Mi
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Mowry MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Mowry practice?
- Dr. Robert Mowry has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mowry practices Otolaryngology near Dexter, MI.
See Dexter Otolaryngologists.