A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mowry, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowry graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Mowry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Flower Hospital
- Hillsdale Comm Health Center, Hillsdale, Mi
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Mowry MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Mowry practice?
- Dr. Robert Mowry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mowry practices Otolaryngology near Dexter, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Dexter Otolaryngologists.