A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Newman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Madigan Army Medical Center
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Newman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Newman practice?
- Dr. Robert Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Newman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Pediatric Specialists.