A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Newman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Madigan Army Medical Center
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Newman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Newman practice?
- Dr. Robert Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Newman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Pediatric Specialists.