A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert O'Brien, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. O'Brien has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph O'Brien MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Robert O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert O'Brien practices Dermatology near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly, MA and Melrose, MA.
See Winchester Dermatologists.