Learn more about Dr. Robert Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Oliver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliver
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Oliver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oliver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oliver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Oliver MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Robert Oliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Oliver practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Blue Island, IL.
See Blue Island Internists and Blue Island Pediatricians.