Learn more about Dr. Robert Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Oliver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliver
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Oliver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oliver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oliver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Oliver MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Robert Oliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Oliver practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Blue Island, IL.
See Blue Island Internists and Blue Island Pediatricians.