Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Oliver
Dr. Robert Oliver, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Charles, MO, with other offices in O Fallon, MO and Warrenton, MO. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Oliver is affiliated with SSM DePaul Health Center, SSM St Joseph Hospital-West and Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Oliver has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Robert Oliver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Charles, MO.
Dr. Louis Brunworth
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Charles, MO 2.12 mi9
Dr. Ketan Desai
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Charles, MO 2.12 mi15
Dr. Steven Livingstone
General Practice, Family Medicine
Saint Charles, MO 2.36 mi32