A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Park, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jaehyung Park MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Park practice?
- Dr. Robert Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Park practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Cardiologists.