Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Park
Dr. Robert Park, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA, with another office in Irvine, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Park is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Fallbrook Hospital and West Anaheim Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Park has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.
Dr. Rupali Nabar
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Irvine, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Jeffrey Rauch
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Irvine, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Betty Shen
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Irvine, CA 0 mi40