Learn more about Dr. Robert Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parks is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Parks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Parks MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Parks practice?
- Dr. Robert Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Parks practices Internal Medicine and Gynecology near Benton, IL.
See Benton Internists and Benton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.