A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perry, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perry has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Johnson Perry MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Perry practice?
- Dr. Robert Perry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Perry practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Niagara Falls Otolaryngologists and Niagara Falls Plastic Surgeons.