A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reilly, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Reilly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Reilly MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Robert Reilly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reilly practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.