A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reilly, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Reilly practice?
Dr. Robert Reilly practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Reilly, Dr. Bobby Reilly, Dr. Robbie Reilly, Dr. Rupert Reilly