A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Richards, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Richards has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Richards MD and MS is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Richards practice?
- Dr. Robert Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Richards practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Gastroenterologists.