Learn more about Dr. Robert Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Richards, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Richards has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Richards MD and MS is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Richards practice?
- Dr. Robert Richards has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Richards practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Newark Internists and Newark Gastroenterologists.