A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richards, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Richards, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Richards has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Louisiana - University Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Richards MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Richards practice?
- Dr. Robert Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Richards practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kenner, LA.
See Kenner Endocrinologists.