A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Roberts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Robert Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Roberts practices Family Medicine near Quakertown, PA.
See Quakertown Primary Care Doctors.