Dr. Robert Rogers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Rogers?

The best!

Posted on May 10th, 2017

AMAZING!!

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I have struggled with allergies for years and finally decided I needed to do something about it. Dr. Rogers, in one word, he is nothing short of AMAZING! He took a full hour explaining to me how allergies work in the body in terms that I could understand. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and informative during my visit. After filling out the lengthy patient forms, the ones that seem no doctors usually look at, I could tell that he carefully read all of my information that I filled out and he knew immediately how to address my concerns. The office staff was warm, friendly and outstanding! My entire visit from beginning to end was fantastic! Thank you to Dr. Rogers and his amazing staff! I will be recommending anyone I can to your office. If you have allergy issues, do not hesitate! By far one of the best, if not the best experience I have had at ANY doctors office!! I am lucky to have found you guys, and I am very happy to say that I am now a patient!