A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rubenstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubenstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubenstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Rubenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joel Rubenstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Rubenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rubenstein practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.