A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rubenstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Rubenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joel Rubenstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Rubenstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rubenstein practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Sleepy Hollow, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.