A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachs
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sachs Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Sachs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Med CenterEast Meadow,Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Sachs DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sachs practice?
- Dr. Robert Sachs has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sachs practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jericho, NY.
See Jericho Physiatrists.