A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Sachs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Med CenterEast Meadow,Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Sachs DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sachs practice?
- Dr. Robert Sachs has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sachs practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jericho, NY.
See Jericho Physiatrists.