A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Samuelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Samuelson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Samuelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Samuelson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Samuelson practice?
- Dr. Robert Samuelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Samuelson practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.