A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Santella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Santella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Santella, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santella graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santella has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Fallbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Santella MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Santella practice?
- Dr. Robert Santella has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Santella practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.