Dr. Robert Santella MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2016
PAST PATIENT
I HAD GIVEN HIM A 5 STAR REVIEW BACK IN 2011...SORRY TO SAY BUT ' TODAY; I TAKE ALL THE STARS BACK..HE SHOULD 'RETIRED..HE HAS FIRED ALL HIS 'OLD' STAFF...NOW, I SEE BY THE REVIEWS THAT IT IS TIME FOR HIM TO 'RETIRE'...last time I saw him was in 2015 and he was in 'total' meltdown'.....

April 5th, 2016
Good Doc, Bad Staff
I've been seeing Dr. Santella for about 20 years. He is a great doctor. He always figures out what's wrong when other docs fail, especially ER docs. He is courteous and professional. He doesn't dilly dally around. I've been very happy with him BUT his new office staff keeps me from going back. The receptionist is extremely rude. There aren't any soft tones to her voice at all. She's very rude, argumentative and extremely unprofessional. I've been a medical assistant for 20 years and have never experienced an MA doing this to patients. It's horrible. Because of her, I will seek a new doc and that's a terrible thing to have to do after 20 years. I give the doc 5 stars but because of his staff and how uncomfortable I am returning, I have to rate it this way.

March 24th, 2016
Dr. Santella's lack of respect and empathy towards his patients is disturbing. I left after having a very brief discussion in his office with him about my health history. He was extremely unprofessional, insensitive, and disrespectful. I did not stay for an exam. Also, the office was disgusting. The chair I sat in was stained with pieces of ripped up toilet paper/paper towels in it. I was hesitant to sit. I wouldn't bring my dog to a veterinarian if their office looked the way this office looks. Despicable.

February 29th, 2016
SAVE URSELF THE HORRIBLE EXPERIANCE
SAVE URSELF EVERYTHING HORRIBLE N GET ANOTHER DR. ASAP! TRUST ME, IF I HAD A DOLLAR FOR ALL THE COMPLAINTS, DR. /PAITIENT CONFIDENTUALITY BROKEN (IN THE OFFICE N RIGHT IN FRONT OF U, N EVERYONE ELSE) HE IS SADISTIC IN EVERYONE WAY.

September 24th, 2015
Bad staff
He is a good doctor but his new staff personnel just terrible. They don't know what they doing at all bunch of mistakes.Don't ever go there .

February 21st, 2015
HORRIBLE!
This man should not practice medicine. Very unprofessional, rude, dirty office, SEE A DIFFERENT DR!!!!!

August 19th, 2011
PATIENT
BEST DR I KNOWN..best OFFICE MANAGEMENT, NURSES, in SAN DIEGO AND LOS ANGELES, SIMPLY THE BEST DR AND STAFF ONE CAN ASK FOR..I RATE THEM 5 STARS..EXCELLENT O\/ERALL...I BEEN TO THIS DR SINCE 2005...

December 31st, 2016