Dr. Robert Schneider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Schneider?

October 6th, 2017

Dr. Schneider and his staff are very incompetent!

I went to Dr. Schneider for a couple of years. He very rarely looked up at me when he came into the room; he brought his laptop in and just typed. Then he would just pick up my arm or move my leg and that was my exam. I would try to tell him that there were things that was wrong but he just made excuses why they hurt. He never did check it out. Recently I went to another rheumatologist and found out that I not only had Sjogren's (which I had found out from my M.D.), but I also have Rheumatoid Arthritis and was put on another medication, which Dr. Schneider should have found out in the two years I was going to him. Yet, he wanted me to come in to see him every two months-- for what??? Not to mention his staff was very rude and very incompetent of answering the phones or getting back with me on anything that I ever called in about I am glad to be going to someone else and would never recommend him to anyone.

May 2nd, 2017

Dr. Schneider is thorough, and responds to queries and concerns promptly.

Dr. Schneider is thorough, and responds to queries and concerns promptly.

May 10th, 2016

It takes a very long time for prior authorizations to be sent to the requesting pharmacy. Any paperwork needed for short term disability also takes an extensive amount of time to get completed and sent to the requesting provider.

November 13th, 2015

SADLY, GETTING SOMEONE TO ANSWER THE PHONE WAS THE MOST CHALLENGING PART OF SECURING AN APPOINTMENT. FIFTEEN minutes on automated hold left me wondering if I had dialed airlines reservations rather than my doctor's office.

February 26th, 2014

bedside manner

I was referred by someone I rarely knew and was told he was the best rheumatologist. Although I have not been fully diagnosed at this point, I wanted to make a review about his bedside manner. IT SUCKS! He comes in with a laptop and doesn't so much as look at you. He's typing the entire time and has NO INTERACTION with his patients. He seems to rush through his appointment. I've been to 3-4 appointments, all months apart and only 1 time did he actually look at my joints/body. Just tests and prescriptions. I am to far involved to start the whole process over so that is why I continue to see him. They also messed up my xrays and almost imaged the wrong foot! His is rather arrogant and just doesn't seem to be concerned. His staff is not friendly either but a lot more than he is.

October 10th, 2012

Dr. Schneider is a caring and extremely knowledgeable doctor. I highly recommend him.

October 1st, 2012

Too good to believe!!

Dr. Schneider is great. Very competent, thorough and patient. He was recommended to me by a friend and I would recommend him to friends and family...I already have!

September 27th, 2012

Smart as a whip!

Bob Schneider is a very knowledgeable man. Due to his expertise, it's tough to get an appointment at a convenient time with him. He follows up though, but often you'll get a call from either a nurse or nurse practitioner! He's a great guy and if you need a rheumatologist, he's the best I've ever been to!

July 27th, 2012

Outstanding professional

Dr. Schneider has been my physician for 25 years and I highly recommend him. He diagnosed my burst appendix when no one else at the hospital was alarmed. He has a wonderful manner and is very responsive.

June 30th, 2012

Staff very unresponsive

Very, very difficult to get anyone on his staff to return phone calls. Also, everyone in his office has voice mail including the appointment desk and secretary. In the 11 calls I have made in the past 2 weeks, not one time have I gotten a human. I tried every option, ie, if this is a physicians office press #, if this is a pharmacy press #, if you need an appt press # and so on. I left messages for 2 days and finally someone returned my call. Not only was I trying to get thru but my mom and the pharmacy as well.

May 2nd, 2011

Arrogant, Self Important, Terse and Uncaring

This Physician is either "burned out" or just plan incompetent. One things for sure, he should no longer be practicing medicine. He very nearly made a fatal mistake on me (a 15 year patient of his). Even after repeat attempts by Emegency room Doctors, "Dr." Schneider refused to take their warnings an follow up on my medical condition. "Dr." Schneider takes no advise from anyone but, "Dr." Schneider. This man is dangerous and your risking your life going to him for medical help. He should be barred from medicine.

September 11th, 2010

Run in another direction

This dr. is the most inconsiderate dr. I have ever seen. No bedside manner at all/