A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schoenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schoenfeld, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfeld graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfeld has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schoenfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Schoenfeld practice?
Dr. Robert Schoenfeld practices Dermatology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Troy Dermatologists.