A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schoenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schoenfeld, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfeld graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schoenfeld has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Schoenfeld MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Schoenfeld practice?
- Dr. Robert Schoenfeld has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schoenfeld practices Dermatology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Troy Dermatologists.