Surgical Specialist

375 Municipal Dr
Ste 232
Richardson, TX 75080
972-498-4385
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellent results!  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2014

I came to see dr Schwartz after having plastic surgery in McAllen Texas. The previous surgeon did not even ask my opinion or what I was looking for- very unlike dr Schwartz. He asked for pictures and was very thorough and kind. He definitely delivers a great product. I am very satisfied with my results and my scars are not visible! He is a true artist! I highly recommend him.

|  Best Cosmetic Surgeon in the Country!  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2010

I researched doctors for my breast augmentation surgery for over a year. Dr. schwartz seemed to come highly recommended everywhere I looked. After having had my surgery I now understand why! Even though he was out of state, I am so glad that I made the trip! My results are absolutely amazing, so it was well worth not going to someone on the east coast! He takes his time in explaing the surgery, and answered all of my questions. Implant size was discussed in detail, and he even had me bring in pictures to show what I liked. Then at my surgery, he took the time to try out different size implants to see which looked best for my body type. When researching doctors, I couldn't find any other doctors who take that extra step. If you're considering plastic surgery, then Dr. Schwartz should be your fist choice! You will not be disappointed!

|  Wonderful experience with Dr. Schwartz  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

I am thrilled with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr. Schwartz spent an hour and a half during my consultation, answering my questions, discussing the procedure, and determining what I wanted my results to be. I was able to book my surgery three days later, which fit perfectly with my schedule. I brought in several pictures of what I did and did not want, and he gave me the perfect size implant. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking into plastic surgery. I drove in from Austin, because I had heard very good reviews from other people. The cost of my augmentation was only $6,000, which is much less than I had thought it would be. Even if his cost were higher, I would not go anywhere else!

|  I Would Use Him Again  |  show details
May 2nd, 2008

I received Vazor (sp?) liposelection (suction) from Dr. Schwartz on my abs & hips. Everything was explained up front: What I should and should not expect from the procedure, upfront costs, recovery time, info about the actual procedure, etc. They covered every question I had before I had it. Surgery day went smoothly, and I don't remember being uncomfortable in any way that day. They called several times afterward, and I had to see him the day after, a week after, a month after, 3 months after, 6 months after, and 1 year after. His staff is sweet, and appointments are easy to get. I would avoid 9:00 appointments (when they open) as the door was locked EVERY TIME I got there. Although they always apologized, that didn't make me feel comfortable. Bottom line is that I feel comfortable enough with Dr. Schwartz to use him again if I ever opt for plastic surgery in the future.