Dr. Robert Schwartz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 13th, 2016
Will not fix mistakes he makes, says we should be happy with his work. Not trustworthy work.
He made one breast a lot larger than the other and will not fix this until I pay 9000.00 on top of the 7000.00 I have already pif for my break augmentation. I saved for years to get this surgery and to think that he will not fix a problem he caused is sickening. I would not recommend him, he pretty much told me to be happy because they looked better than before. Oh and did I mention I had pretty beast before? Just a little deflated from breast feeding, but really even and pretty. Now they are two different sizes and it is very obvious.

June 12th, 2015
The Best!
Dr. Schwartz is terrific. Not only is he a fantastic surgeon, he also has excellent communication skills. He takes the time to understand who his patients are and what they want, then explains the outcome options that are available.

July 22nd, 2014
Excellent results!
I came to see dr Schwartz after having plastic surgery in McAllen Texas. The previous surgeon did not even ask my opinion or what I was looking for- very unlike dr Schwartz. He asked for pictures and was very thorough and kind. He definitely delivers a great product. I am very satisfied with my results and my scars are not visible! He is a true artist! I highly recommend him.

October 27th, 2010
Best Cosmetic Surgeon in the Country!
I researched doctors for my breast augmentation surgery for over a year. Dr. schwartz seemed to come highly recommended everywhere I looked. After having had my surgery I now understand why! Even though he was out of state, I am so glad that I made the trip! My results are absolutely amazing, so it was well worth not going to someone on the east coast! He takes his time in explaing the surgery, and answered all of my questions. Implant size was discussed in detail, and he even had me bring in pictures to show what I liked. Then at my surgery, he took the time to try out different size implants to see which looked best for my body type. When researching doctors, I couldn't find any other doctors who take that extra step. If you're considering plastic surgery, then Dr. Schwartz should be your fist choice! You will not be disappointed!

June 28th, 2010
Wonderful experience with Dr. Schwartz
I am thrilled with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr. Schwartz spent an hour and a half during my consultation, answering my questions, discussing the procedure, and determining what I wanted my results to be. I was able to book my surgery three days later, which fit perfectly with my schedule. I brought in several pictures of what I did and did not want, and he gave me the perfect size implant. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking into plastic surgery. I drove in from Austin, because I had heard very good reviews from other people. The cost of my augmentation was only $6,000, which is much less than I had thought it would be. Even if his cost were higher, I would not go anywhere else!

May 2nd, 2008
I Would Use Him Again
I received Vazor (sp?) liposelection (suction) from Dr. Schwartz on my abs & hips. Everything was explained up front: What I should and should not expect from the procedure, upfront costs, recovery time, info about the actual procedure, etc. They covered every question I had before I had it. Surgery day went smoothly, and I don't remember being uncomfortable in any way that day. They called several times afterward, and I had to see him the day after, a week after, a month after, 3 months after, 6 months after, and 1 year after. His staff is sweet, and appointments are easy to get. I would avoid 9:00 appointments (when they open) as the door was locked EVERY TIME I got there. Although they always apologized, that didn't make me feel comfortable. Bottom line is that I feel comfortable enough with Dr. Schwartz to use him again if I ever opt for plastic surgery in the future.