A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shulman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Infantile Diarrhea
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Weight Gain
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shulman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Shulman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Robert Shulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shulman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Gastroenterologists.