A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shulman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Infantile Diarrhea
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Weight Gain
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shulman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Shulman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Robert Shulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shulman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Gastroenterologists.