A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shulman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Infantile Diarrhea
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Weight Gain
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shulman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shulman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans