A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sidwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sidwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidwa graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sidwa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joshua Sidwa DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sidwa practice?
- Dr. Robert Sidwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sidwa practices Emergency Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Emergency Physicians.